Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Rejection

No, I am not used to rejection.

These past seven months however, I have received too many rejections, relatively more than anything that I have experienced for the last 23 years of my life.

Ah, I guess that's what life does to you. Sneak up on you on the most unsuspecting times of your life and just throw one by one at you - knowing that you have no choice but to face it head-on.

But don't let those blur your already traumatized mind. Failure is good. It shapes, moulds and sharpens you. While many mythical heroes conquer death (or so they try), we, the non-mythical ordinary humans, just have to conquer failure.

Failure will come, at any point of your life, even after you think you've conquered it -- don't get me wrong. I knew it. It will certainly come.

It will come, but greet them as a friend. For whatever it does to you now, you will laugh it off later-- and other people might join too

No comments:

Post a Comment